microRendu version 1.4 Hardware Update
This update is a revision to the original microRendu's main board updating it from from version 1.3 to version 1.4. The new version 1.4 main board shares among other things one of the key components in the ultraRendu. The update changes the oscillator utilized for the CPU and the USB regenerative circuit while the remaining circuit design remains unchanged.
microRendus not already having the software upgrade to 2.5, $325.00 plus delivery
microRendus with software upgrade 2.5, $300.00 plus delivery
Delivery to any address in Australia via Australia Post with Extra Cover & tracking, $31.80
Here's some information about the update process:
1. VortexBox (Australia) will replace your original version 1.3 main board with a new version 1.4 main board. Your original version 1.3 main board will not be returned to you and will become the property of VortexBox (Australia).
2. VortexBox (Australia) will utilize your original enclosure, original micro SD card and your original processor board for this update. These parts most be in original condition and in good working order.
3. The Sonicorbiter operating system will be updated to 2.5 if it's not already.
4. The new main board will have a 1 year warranty from the date of it's purchase. Damage from misuse to the USB connector and DC connector are not covered under the warranty.
5. You must ship your unit to VortexBox (Australia) at your expense.
Before shipping your microRendu back to us to be upgraded, please contact us to confirm timing and availability.
We recommend that all shipments to us should be via Australia Post with tracking and insurance.
VortexBox (Australia) will not be responsible for lost or damaged items during shipment.
Please ship the unit via Australia Post with it's micro SD card and include a copy of your receipt to:
Attention Peter Hocking
Parcel Locker 10094 59714
54 Vicars Street
MITCHELL ACT 2911
If you do not wish to use Australia Post, please contact us to obtain the address to send it back to.
We do not accept delivery of items sent to us using Couriers Please.